Flying B Equine
Welcome to Flying B Equine’s page! We are excited to see that the trail has brought you to our page! Don’t forget to like and follow to get all the updates on our services and current horses that we have available!
Below are some subjects which our company follows! ⬇️
1. All of our horses here at Flying B Equine are nothing but quality and we want nothing but the absolute perfect home for every single horse! With this being said, if we do not feel like the horse will be offered the best care, we have all rights to decline a buyer at any given time.
2. Payment: We only accept certain types of payment. We do not accept Paypal. We do accept Wire Transfer, Cash and Venmo. Absolutely no personal or cashier checks.
3. Deposits: We do not take any deposits. Horses are sold on a first come - first serve basis. We do not hold any horses. Appointments for trials are first come, first serve. We will not hold a horse, no exceptions. A horse is available to anyone until paid in full.
4. Shipping: We understand buying a horse can be a lot of work and a stressful part is shipping! We have a large list of shippers that are available to our clients! If you are located within reasoning distance, Flying B Equine will offer delivery for $1.00 a mile!
5. Legal Documentation: Professionalism is everything here at Flying B Equine! All horses are sold with proper legal documents and Bill Of Sale. Each horse is sold with a recent Coggins, if a horse is shipping out of state, a Health Certificate will be needed. The buyer is responsible for this documentation and can be provided by our local vet for $50.00.
6. Trial Appointments: Our Trial appointments take up a large portion of our time and we want our buyers to have the best experience possible! All buyers / riders are required to sign a"Flying B Equine Trial Agreement" at the beginning of the appointment. If you are unable to make the trial appointment, please notify us ASAP. If a buyer does not show up at a trial appointment and does not notify Flying B Equine Personal, the buyer will not be allowed to reschedule their appointment for 7 days.
7. Pre-Purchase Exams: We strongly recommend all of our buyers to consider a Pre-Purchase Examination when looking to buy our horses. PPE are at buyer expense. Flying B Equine will provide transportation to the vet within reasonable distance.
8. As-Is: All horses that we sell are sold “As-Is” unless stated otherwise within a contract or the ad. We do not have any guarantees.
9. First Come, First Serve: Please understand our horses sell very quickly. We do not allow deposits or holds. If a horses is listed on a Monday, the first individual to either pay for the horse or try the horse has all rights to purchase. If you schedule an appointment on Monday for Friday, the horse is not yours. An individual can either buy the horse over the phone or schedule an earlier appointment. A cash buyer has priority over a wire transfer buyer on the weekends!
Thank you so much for following our page! Please feel free to ask us any questions at any given time!
Flying B Equine
Bailey Knepper, Owner
- Created: 08-31-21
- Last Login: 08-31-21